Thursday 3 January 2013

1. Start a blog

1st Jan 2013.

New Year, New Blog.

"I gotta change, its like a curse" said Miles Davis. We all feel like that a bit. Its not just big changes, but little things about ourselves, tweaks here and there, ambitions unfulfilled, ideas untested. No one ever died saying they wished they spent longer in the office. But regrets, I have a few. So that's what this blog is about. A resolution a day for a year.

William James (*the philosopher, not the railways lawyer I used to work with) said that there were three rules to change your life:

1. Start immediately.
2. Do it flamboyantly.
3. There are no exceptions to rules 1 and 2. 

Or as Alan Partridge said, "revolution not evolution...I evolve but I don't revolve"

So here it goes...

Resolution 1 Start a blog. Keep it up. For a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment